VAUDE Uphill 16 LW red mars
- very lightweight
- air-permeable suspension system
- eco-friendly and fair manufacturing
- Model: 12179840
- Weight: 360 g
- Volume: 16 l
- Dimensions: 48 x 22 x 18 cm
- Load range: 0 - 4 kg
- lightweight siliconized fabric
- ventilated shoulder straps
- lightweight hip belt
- front zip pocket
- 3in1 compression, attachment and helmet carrier system
- side mesh pockets
- opening for hydration system
- sternum strap with tube holder clip
- safety light attachment
- lightweight buckles throughout
- reinforced bottom
- reflective elements
- rain cover: included, with safety light attachment
The Ultralight icon identifies VAUDE backpacks that belong to the lightest in their class available on the market today. Their minimal weight is made possible by extremely lightweight materials and by paring them down to the most necessary features.
Experience more, consume less! Our MULTIUSE products are multifunctional and can be used for a wide variety of activities. They help you to enjoy nature to the fullest while reducing your ecological footprint.
The Spirit of Mountain Sports!
• One-day bike tours with a lightweight load
• Lightness and breathability are the decisive factors for biking
• Back ventilation provided by central ventilation duct
• Flexible suspension system adapts to any cycling position
This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean.
Material overview Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 40D 240T Ripstop Silicone/Polyurethane coated; Back part: 100% Polyester; mesh fabric.