VAUDE TREMALZO 16 indian red
- comfortable, ventilated mesh back
- adjustable back length, sophisticated compartments
- environmentally-friendly manufacturing
- Model: 14356614
- Weight: 850 g
- Volume: 16 l
- Dimensions: 46 x 25 x 16 cm
- Load range: 0 - 4 kg
- top compression strap
- organiser in front compartment
- key holder
- bicycle pump holder
- side mesh pockets
- helmet holder
- padded hip belt with pocket
- sternum strap
- opening for hydration system
- safety light attachment
- separate hydration compartment
- reflective elements
- large main compartment
- rain cover: included, with safety light attachment
• One day and multi-day tours with lightweight to normal loads
• Comfort and optimal microclimate are decisive factors for the activity
• Pack stability with integrated spring steel frame
• Permanent 4-way rear ventilated suspension system
"Shifting Back Length" means the pack can be precisely adjusted to the wearer’s torso length – for extra comfort on your tour.
This product includes material that is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn which we use to create brand-new products, helping to conserve both resources and energy.
Material overview Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop Polyurethane coated; Second fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled); 600 D Polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated; Rain cover: 100% Polyamide; 190 T Polyurethane coated.
This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean.